Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Hi.
Posted: 6/16/2023 9:45:54 AM EDT
Ya'll want to get together and BBQ? I'm in Northern Aroostook County? Don't know many so . . .  hell there's not many here lol. . . .
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta say the Y'all from northern Aroostook County gave me a chuckle.  That's and unusual thing for sure.

My Franglish is a bit rusty but I'd love to BBQ up north, and share what I know, however I'm on the opposite side of the state.  A bit of a drive.

I do hope you get to meet more folks.  In all the years I was going up that way, I never met a bad person.  Some quirky, some leery, but all nice once you broke the ice with them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I am in Northern Aroostook County (Fort Fairfield) and know of a few other guys on here as well.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, 42 years in Maine... not anymore. I will be in for a BBQ. Give me plenty of notice and I will see what I can do. Its only a few hours away.
I did a brisket this weekend and it was spectacular.
I can fly to Logan and up to Bangor. Easy drive anywhere after.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Next year is the solar eclipse. We could schedule something around that. Definitely lots of room up here for stuff.
Hi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top