Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2024 11:16:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DH243]
Not sure if anyone keeps up with zanders sporting goods, but they are implementing their own rules on what they sell.  At my local shop last night and tried to get a new rifle, had worked out the details of trade with the little shop and all was good.  He went to put rifle in the cart, that I was trading for, and it kept getting kicked out.  The rifle in question  was a cz600 trail bolt action.  Never would let him purchase it with his account.  He had the same thing happen a week earlier when a LEO had him attempt to purchase an AR from zanders, just kept getting kicked out of cart.  He called zanders explaining what the situation was, that it was for an active LEO.  They said they could not sell or transfer ar's to il ffl(which if it was on principal, fine).  I don't agree that Leo gets treated different than other citizens, I'm not a Leo or an exempt person, but I find it odd that an IL based gun distributor is that ignorant of the law.  I'd wager that 50-75% of zanders firearms sales are to il ffl, seems they are barely more pro 2a than Prickster.

Edit: Ordered the bolt action rifle from midway, being sent to my ffl.  I guess I'll find out if it ships tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Zander’s hates everyone in Illinois even though they are from Sparta, IL down south.   They are stricter on their own Illinois citizens than the unconstitutional law requires.  

F them.  Same with PSA.  Same with Primary Arms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top