Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2023 5:08:30 PM EDT
I need a recommendation for a quality, competent, gunsmith who can thread 308 rifle barrel for suppressor mount. Someone within say 30 miles of Gainesville.
Would like to find someone who doesn’t have months or years of backlog work.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By doggbert556:
I need a recommendation for a quality, competent, gunsmith who can thread 308 rifle barrel for suppressor mount. Someone within say 30 miles of Gainesville.
Would like to find someone who doesn’t have months or years of backlog work.

Thanks
View Quote

Not sure of the distance to Gainesville.......but the team at GA Firing Line in Marietta to quality work.  Might be a week or more backlog....but def. not months.

-DD
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
GA FIRING LINE
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Jason Nixon in Dacula.
He was the main gunsmith at Accurate Ordnance building all sorts of precision rifles. He has probably threaded 10 barrels for me at this point and does great work.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 11/1/2023 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gentleman4561:
Jason Nixon in Dacula.
He was the main gunsmith at Accurate Ordnance building all sorts of precision rifles. He has probably threaded 10 barrels for me at this point and does great work.

[email protected]

View Quote

Exactly right the above.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had Jason thread several barrels since AO closed as well. He's always done great work.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]
What are you expecting to pay to for the threading?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Jason Nixon in Dacula.

[email protected]

View Quote

The above is right and he does excellent work.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Another vote of confidence in Jason
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Jason Nixon in Dacula.

[email protected]
View Quote

@Gentleman4561

Is the "n" supposed to be missing in the email address? I wanted to contact him about having work done to an AO rifle I picked up used.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Send it to ADCO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top