Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2024 4:38:43 PM EDT
Instead of me posting every time there's an upcoming gun show, which I'm sure is irksome, here's a link to a site that tracks all the Maine Shows (as far as I know). I'm not saying I won't bump this post, but at least it's not creating a bunch of new threads.

MAINE GUN SHOW SCHEDULE / CALENDAR
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
There IS a show this weekend (13, 14 January) at the Armory in Augusta.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun show this weekend (17, 18 February) in Bangor! 1404 Broadway.

I've never been to this show so I'm kinda excited to see how it is. I've heard good things.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Gun show this weekend, 9, 10 March in Sanford. New location this time - St. Ignatius on Riverside Ave.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a friend who has a booth with his son.  I haven't gotten the details, so I need to make a visit to support and see whats up.  We have all been too too busy to get the details from them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Britbike2001:
I have a friend who has a booth with his son.  I haven't gotten the details, so I need to make a visit to support and see whats up.  We have all been too too busy to get the details from them.
View Quote

Ha! I'll bet I know your friend and his son.  Is there a Unimog somewhere behind that Husky saw?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Great connection on both parts!!

Yep, the gun and saw are sitting on the folded down side gate (opposed to tail gate) of my Mog.

Gun doesn't look the same anymore.  Its been modified and updated.  Mogs just had more implements attached to it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Twin Cities Gun Show at the Lewiston Armory this weekend.

Saturday March 23 9-4
Sunday March 24 9-3

I've only shopped this show once, maybe 5 years ago, but it's supposed to be one of the better shows in the state. I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Big Pine Gun Show in Dover-Foxcroft this weekend. I believe they used to have a show but it's been a few years. Saturday and Sunday, 1049 West Main Street. I think it's the old ice arena? Maybe?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Augusta Legion show this weekend (20, 21 April). I believe the Maine Sportsman's show is also this weekend in Augusta. Road trip!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top