Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2024 8:35:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_]
I tried to renew my electrical license and noticed "time extended notice" and had a hard time getting to the renewal section. When I did it said active but would not pull it up for renewal. Does anyone know what's going on with their transition to their "GOAL" bs new system and what to do about problem renewals?
I saw the old post and wonder if there is any new info on it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By southerncross:

Only some of the Boards have moved to GOALS but the electrical contractors board has not. They're still operating out of the old system. There is a massive backlog for the whole division that they are trying to work through. I have not heard that renewals went live for the CILB but I can check on Monday. Your renewal would still be processed through the old system though.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply but I can't get it to populate into the renewal choices for me to start the process. I'll give it a couple more weeks to try again and then If no success I guess start trying to contact them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to renew my electrical license as well. I guess I'll login this week end and see how that goes.
Yee haw change is fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top