Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2024 5:01:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Spartan Development Group. Mark Wallach is a awesome guy. Does all the tactical training. FoF, NV, and just regular stuff. He also a competition guy. He was done very well with his 12.5 or 14.5 556 rifle. And another plus. It's in Vero beach. Ur friend can go shoot and leave wife/GF on the beach.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Check with Chris Woomer at Veil solutions. He might have something.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me open by saying it may help if you clarify what kinda of FoF training are you looking for.

Warrior Poet Society offers a 1MRC (1 Man Room Clearing) FoF training, location varies.
(Calera AL, Savannah GA, others)

Kinetic-Consulting offers a course called Weaponized Geometry at the Blue Force Gear shoot house in Savannah.

I believe one is on the schedule for June 1-2.

Can't recommend either of those options enough.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
i’ve done the weekend (2023) WPS one man room clearing course in savannah (pooler), GA.  it’s held at the BFG store.
its not a force on force class, per se, but you will run through plenty of sim rounds in the shoot house.

Next year, I hope to have Drew from Baers Solutions do a pistol and/or rifle course a short drive east of Atlanta.  

I did his rifle 1&2 course two weekends ago and he was a great instructor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top