Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2024 11:41:19 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend a place for fleet vehicle sales. Looking to purchase or lease 4-5 vans.

Prefer someplace in NE GA. Somewhere near Buford would be great!

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.peachstatetrucks.com

These folks are great, owner is a good friend of ours. Not sure if they will have what you need, but if they do you will be happy with them if you don't mind buying an American car.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are buying don't be afraid to travel. I used to run a fleet shop. I found dealer vary a lot. For vans Chevrolet with a 6.0 or the new 6.2 and the 10 speed trans if you can get it are the best option. If you are buying work bodies KUV or another the Ford with a 7.3 gas and the 10 speed is a better choice the 10 speed is hard to find in a Ford E chassis.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.

I should have been more specific. Looking for vans.

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strike6:
Thanks for the replies.

I should have been more specific. Looking for vans.

View Quote

The large fleet guys tend to give better pricing . Thornton did good for me on Chevrolet stuff.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.mariettatrucksales.com/ is good for used / off lease fleet vehicles

I just bought a transit express
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:25:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: telsonman] [#6]
What type of van? Like make and model. I’m in the car biz
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Looking for four Nissan 200s, or Transit Connects, or Ram Promasters.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I know a guy that does fleet sales for Rams. I’ll ask him. How many are you looking to get?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:13:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By telsonman:
I know a guy that does fleet sales for Rams. I’ll ask him. How many are you looking to get?
View Quote

Four.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Get a price from Pacifico Ford in Marple, PA.  They can have it delivered to a dealer locally.  In a former life, I financed fleets and Pacifico was the goto for Ford products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top