Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2023 9:39:04 PM EDT
I know, the Nevada HT is dead as well but look no further than the AZ HTF for our grand revival! What am I blathering on about? Storage Facilities of course. My Maine friends, you need storage for the hoarder in you and in your family. I shall build some in the middle of the state where the hoarders are strong and stack deep.

Anything you must have in a storage facility build? 10x10 $100/mo still on the money as far as competition goes?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Qualifications to be on Maine HTF: Lived in Maine, family is all from Maine and still live in Maine. Central Maine, the real Maine haha. Let’s get some feedback on!
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a time... I was pretty active in the storage industry in Maine. Company I work for still has eight facilities but I'm a bit removed from that part of the business nowadays, although still involved in the construction side for new facilities somewhat. However I was once on the board of the Maine Self Storage Association so could probably shed some light on the topic in general for you. Although talking to that association is probably the best way to get information. Dawn is pretty terrific to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By theautobahn:
There was a time... I was pretty active in the storage industry in Maine. Company I work for still has eight facilities but I'm a bit removed from that part of the business nowadays, although still involved in the construction side for new facilities somewhat. However I was once on the board of the Maine Self Storage Association so could probably shed some light on the topic in general for you. Although talking to that association is probably the best way to get information. Dawn is pretty terrific to deal with.
View Quote

Hey thanks @Theautobahn appreciate the information!
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CavScout:
Qualifications to be on Maine HTF: Lived in Maine, family is all from Maine and still live in Maine. Central Maine, the real Maine haha. Let’s get some feedback on!
View Quote

So by Central Maine, do you mean the fake Lewiston area (Southern Maine) or the real center, Dover-Foxcroft?
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 9:51:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CavScout] [#6]
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

So by Central Maine, do you mean the fake Lewiston area (Southern Maine) or the real center, Dover-Foxcroft?
View Quote

Real center. Go Ponies!
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CavScout:

Real center. Go Ponies!
View Quote

Hell yeah!

I have a 10x10 for $70 a month around here, I'm a bit north and east, over by Lincoln. Its a U-haul place.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
The hell with storage units for storing assorted junk, I'm looking for storage space to seasonally park my boat and RV!
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 154incher:
The hell with storage units for storing assorted junk, I'm looking for storage space to seasonally park my boat and RV!
View Quote

What part of the state are you in? We have multiple places around here for it. Even indoor, if you want to spend big bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top