Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2022 11:56:01 AM EDT
Thomas Tuggle who recently retired from MHP after 20+ years of service has made public that he is running for Sheriff.  He brings military expertise (USMC) plus LE experience that is extensive.

It also just happens that he is a BLACK CONSERVATIVE with strong feelings on 2a, illegals and the disintegration of respect and authority in our schools.  This man is strictly God, Family and Country, old school values many of us appreciate.  I’ve known Thomas personally for over 30 years and he is a man of his word.

For anyone interested please spread the word.  Look up his resume on LinkedIn.  His credentials speak for themselves.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yeah!  I would totally vote for him if I could.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll throw a sign in my yard if that’s a thing around here.

Recently migrated from just north of here
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kennymc80:
I’ll throw a sign in my yard if that’s a thing around here.

Recently migrated from just north of here
View Quote

Not sure where you are exactly.
He is having a meet and greet on Tuesday at Bank Plus Center at 7168 Moore Dr. Southaven on Tue 8/30/22 from 7-9.

He has signs coming but city residents are stuck in the 90 day no yard sign rule.  If you’re in the county though, you’re good to go.

Tell your friends and neighbors.  This is the type of candidate most liberals hate—black conservative.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TwistedSister:

He is having a meet and greet on Tuesday at Bank Plus Center at 7168 Moore Dr. Southaven on Tue 8/30/22 from 7-9.

He has signs coming but city residents are stuck in the 90 day no yard sign rule.  If you’re in the county though, you’re good to go.

Tell your friends and neighbors.  This is the type of candidate most liberals hate—black conservative.
View Quote

I’m in Southaven. Probably can’t make that unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TwistedSister:

Hit his FB page and see what is up next.  He took his wife out of town for her birthday this week.  As soon as they start the door to door I’m going to be knocking.  

I did tape this one in part but it is a huge file on my phone.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top