Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2023 1:14:16 AM EDT
I saw on FB that there is a militaria/gun stuff booth at the big antique flea market across from Paul B., and I intend to go check into it this weekend.

Anyone been out there yet? One of my local buds got a really good deal on a Pedersoli flintlock out there not too long ago, and I saw the stuff at a glance on FB, and it looks like a fun place to go dig through for a few minutes, at any rate.

It does make me miss old Cratin Geautreaux’s “Collectors Point” on the end of Corinne street, though. That old guy had some great stuff come through his shop.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't been there, but have seen the FB photos of that locker place.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#2]
The owner is a pretty cool guy.

I can't remember his screen name though. I'll send him a message.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The owner was on here but he got banned a long time ago
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cowbell:
The owner was on here but he got banned a long time ago
View Quote

As I recall, he came to a Coast Rifle and Pistol Club match in a Jedi outfit and had some awesome toys he made available for the match shooters on several stages.

I still have pictures of that match somewhere.

That BAR was super fun!
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Davey is not me of the many people I miss. Got to see him at classic the last time I went
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Currahee:
Davey is not me of the many people I miss. Got to see him at classic the last time I went
View Quote

He showed up last minute two years ago and ran twice. I helped him load mags for his second run because his hands were shaking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top