Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2020 9:56:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tar_Heel]
Ok I noticed this whole subforum went dark from lack of use...

How many other ARFCOM users are willing to admit they live in DC?

I attended the 2A rally last fall but kept to myself. Don't have a concealed carry permit because the constraints and cost seemed too ridiculous. Also holed up in North Carolina with family for a bit longer before coming out of my work from home/quarantine cocoon but you can usually find me strolling around the DC and Arlington areas relatively unarmed!
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Raises hand. Also temp in N.C. w/ family. Moving soon to S.C.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not move to Arlington?  I lived in DC for a while. Never again.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By beatjunglist:
Why not move to Arlington?  I lived in DC for a while. Never again.
View Quote

I'm basically living in DC because I know my roommate and he was already living in DC. Also thought about trying to get a job in the Trump admin but we see how that worked out.

Anyone who plans to raise a family in DC and live here long-term must either be extremely rich or liberal. I just see this as a stage in my life - single and career-focused.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
3 of us plan to go. Real question armed or not.
I really don't like the no armed option and hopefully the shit doesn't hit the fan.
What are some other legal in DC options?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top