Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2023 9:37:12 PM EDT
Just left this town and it was a really neat place to visit. Easily could have spent a few extra days in the area. So much history that I didn’t know anything about. Hit the Rib Shack and it was pretty good too. First time to Mississippi and we enjoyed ourselves
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of history in NE MS. Shiloh Battlefield isn't far from Corinth.
 Go to Tupelo and see Elvis' birthplace next time.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I grew up in New Albany, and dated several girls from Corinth.  I always thought it was a nice town. :)
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to hit this forum up more often. I live 15 miles west of Corinth. I could have showed you the real places to eat and see.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 11:03:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GrimEReaper] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheDuckhunter:
I grew up in New Albany, and dated several girls from Corinth.  I always thought it was a nice town. :)
View Quote

I've lived In New Albany all my life. I will Pm you.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GrimEReaper:

I've lived In New Albany all my life. I will Pm you.
View Quote

Hit me up!  I get back once a month or so.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hobs98:
I need to hit this forum up more often. I live 15 miles west of Corinth. I could have showed you the real places to eat and see.
View Quote

A local always has the best places. It was a nice place. And the weather we are having in Missouri makes me wish I was south now
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:12:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sigpros:

A local always has the best places. It was a nice place. And the weather we are having in Missouri makes me wish I was south now
View Quote

The oldest family owned drugstore/soda fountain in MS is on the square. They have good food as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top