Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2024 4:09:53 PM EDT
Due to last Thursday's storm, the weekend class was cancelled and moved to the weekend of the 27th/28th leaving a few spots open.

Location is about 30 miles east of Tallahassee.

700 round rifle, 400 pistol should cover it. Quality training focusing on skills development and individual tactics and considerations necessary to survive a violent encounter... no range fluff of theatrics. Perfect for the beginner or experienced shooter.

Cost is $150, try finding a quality class at that price point.  

?Contact me for additional if you have questions [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:31:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt] [#1]
Room for one more, two if a team... come have some fun, train, share info.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang it... I'd be in if not for my son's baseball tourney this weekend.  

If anyone is on the fence- don't hesitate at the opportunity- Bob runs a great class.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KeelDog:
Dang it... I'd be in if not for my son's baseball tourney this weekend.  

If anyone is on the fence- don't hesitate at the opportunity- Bob runs a great class.
View Quote

Thanks... good luck to your son and the team.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:

Thanks... good luck to your son and the team.

View Quote

Thank you. They are a good bunch of boys… enjoy watching them play.  We won’t be too far away in Marianna this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Another great training class hosted by Bob. If you didn't attend, you missed out on fantastic instruction and the best post training BBQ. You don't want to miss the next one....if there ever is another event.

Thanks for your knowledge, "war stories" and real world shooting tips.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Absolutely incredible class this weekend thank you for reaching and being a great host, if the classes continue oll definitely be back
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:40:36 AM EDT
[#7]
This past weekend I attended a 2-day class put on by bowhntr6pt. I have been to several other shooting classes, but, non others like this one. The class was limited to 12 student shooters. Bowhntr6pt was very attentive to everyone, taking the time to answer every question and interjecting his experiences as being both former military as an and current LEO.  Stressing fundamentals. But, also some dynamic drills that you will not experience in any other class.

bowhntr6pt is a fantastic host as well allowing us to stay and shack-up at his hunting cabin/ class room. We stayed up conversing and telling stories, ahem, along with some bourbon, of course.

All the guys in the class are “like-minded’ and just wanted to learn and train. Safety was paramount, no muzzle flashes or NDs. Thanks everyone for that.

For the amount of $ that bowhntr6pt charges for two full days (16 hours) of quality training and entertaining, I can take my wife for dinner.

Great time.
Great training.
Great attendees/students.
Great instructor and host.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys for the feedback.

This past weekend was one of the better times I’ve had doing the classes.

Always a great time watching strangers come together and blend effortlessly.

Thanks again to those who were repeat attendees.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top