Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2024 11:37:07 AM EDT
We are offering a CPR / First Aid (with concentration on Trauma) class at Sanford - Springvale Fish and Game on Saturday, May 11. Class starts at 9am and cost is $70/pp. You'll get a CPR certification from this. I've personally sat through several of this instructor's classes and he's dynamic and informative and keeps your attention. You can sign up at the link below (it's like signing up for a match). Pay online.

https://practiscore.com/cpr-trauma-bleeding-control-class/register

Sanford, ME 04073

American Red Cross CPR class with a concentration on first aid, specifically assessing and treating trauma and handling emergencies. Learn when to provide care and how to deliver CPR to infants, children and adults. The first aid portion will give you the information and the skills you need to help adults and children during many emergency situations. Bleeding control and dealing with similar trauma will be concentrated upon.

Location: SSFGPA Club House, 449 Country Club Rd (Rt 4) Sanford ME 04073
Date/Time: May 11th @ 9am
Cost: $70 (payment accepted via PractiScore online or day-of cash/card)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top