Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2024 3:09:55 PM EDT
Looking at picking up a suppressor soon since the e-file wait times are so short now.

I know Eagle Armory has a silencer shop Kiosk......are there any other places around this area that have a good supply of suppressors in stock.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sully:
Check out Stock Pile in Clever, and 417 Guns in Springfield.

CY6
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
SLR15 Rifles
DefensiveEdge.com
(763) 712-0123
View Quote

I haven't been into 417 guns for probably 10yrs now. The last time I walked in there, the guy behind the country (the owner I'm assuming?) just sat there and played on his laptop for around 10min when I walked around and looked at things.  I walked up to him and asked him a question about one of the guns (don't remember what), and the guy acted like I just ruined his entire day by the fact that he had to stop doing what he was doing, and actually answer my question.  He never even looked up from his laptop to make eye contact with me.

Since that..I'm probably not going to give them any of my money.

I will check out Stock Pile in Clever...thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Dead Eye Gun & Pawn in Sparta has been good to me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi,

I used Eagle Armory for both mine.  I recommend them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hanz:
Dead Eye Gun & Pawn in Sparta has been good to me.
View Quote

That's where I got my 2.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JJKrzos:
Hi,

I used Eagle Armory for both mine.  I recommend them.
View Quote

I used Eagle as well. The Silencer Shop kiosk makes it quick and easy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Dead Eye Gun and Pawn also has a Silencer Shop Kiosk.  Used it for my fingerprints on my first can. Second can I bought on a Black Friday Sale at Silencer shop and picked it up there once approved.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hanz:
Dead Eye Gun and Pawn also has a Silencer Shop Kiosk.  Used it for my fingerprints on my first can. Second can I bought on a Black Friday Sale at Silencer shop and picked it up there once approved.
View Quote

I grabbed a Ruger SFAR from there last month and noted he re-arranged the place. No more counter by the long guns. I didn't see the Silencer Shop Kiosk but maybe he moved it somewhere else?

I used the kiosk for my 2 suppressors in 2019.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top