Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2024 8:44:44 PM EDT
ALCON,

Who would you suggest has the widest selection of .308WIN in the Northern Virigina area from Spotsylvania to DC line west to Dulles, southwest to Culpepper?  Looking at picking up a semi-auto rather than a bolt action. Customer service and no high pressure sales preferred.

AB
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By agentblack:
ALCON,

Who would you suggest has the widest selection of .308WIN in the Northern Virigina area from Spotsylvania to DC line west to Dulles, southwest to Culpepper?  Looking at picking up a semi-auto rather than a bolt action. Customer service and no high pressure sales preferred.

AB
View Quote

Are you talking guns or ammo?

Either way, Green Top or Cabelas.      Green Top is a little south of Spotsylvania and Cabelas is a bit west of Dulles.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd call around to a few different shops to see what they have in stock. I presume you're wanting to handle a bunch of different .308 rifles before you purchase, so finding out what they have in the store might help cut down the number of trips to ensure you get your hands on the different models/types you want to try before you buy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I have an idea of what I’m looking for but don’t want to deal with high pressure sales people. It’s annoying if I were to be frank. I don’t mind making it a day of it visiting new stores, rather support local/small business rather than just buying something from Buds or guns.com.  Many of the local shops use Gearfire which helps but makes it a tad difficult to know what they actually have in store.  I’ll give a call to a couple of places I’m considering stopping at tomorrow.. SSG Tactical and Trojan Arms were two on my list for tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top