Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2023 5:39:15 PM EDT
flying out on a friday morning at 6am and back Monday around 10pm.  what kind of parking options to they have?

I came across a website called theparkingspot.com that I can pay in advance.  would that be the best option? I see they have several lots too. I heard they have some construction around one of the lots so not sure which one to pick if I go that route.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been for a bit but the long term was easy. Huge lot. Take a bus to terminal. Give extra time for the bus.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By burnka871:
I haven't been for a bit but the long term was easy. Huge lot. Take a bus to terminal. Give extra time for the bus.
View Quote

This the way.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Do buses run 24/7?
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if they’re 24/7, but with your flight times you should be ok.  You can double check the BWI website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top