Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2024 7:23:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It is actually a good thing for NRA members, I’d like to see the bench mandate a restructure of the stacked deck that keeps the cronies that supported Wayne on the board.  Return oversight and control to the membership.  

A fair and proper restructure, not some political left wing emasculation of the Association.

Now we wait for the appeals from the dirty ones to avoid any restitution.  I am thinking the numbers are light as to what was pilfered which was to be expected.

Unfortunately this is also a huge feather in Litigious James’ cap.  She is a political hack who likes to abuse her powers. I do not want to see her in state government or any government in the future.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MPi-KMS-72] [#2]
Breaking: NRA & Wayne LaPierre Defeated In New York - What You Need To Know!

That $15,000,000 golden parachute for LaPierre sure seems like it was in anticipation of any judgement against him.

There is no way the board should come away unscathed in this.  They knew what went on and were equally at fault imho.  At least the cabal that always backed LaPierre.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:04:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MPi-KMS-72] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

Unfortunately this is also a huge feather in Litigious James’ cap.  She is a political hack who likes to abuse her powers. I do not want to see her in state government or any government in the future.
View Quote

Sort of but this case took a very different course than she wanted when she ended up having to basically argue in favor of the membership instead if obliterate the whole organization.   It dislodged the corrupt leaders that pro 2A absolutists like Neal Knox etc warned us about.  

Imagine if all these wasted funds had been directed towards expanding shooting sports, lobbying, or something like that?  Shooting sports should be more popular than baseball in the USA.  LaPierre and his ilk completely ignored the culture war instead concentrating on fleecing members and industry to enrich themselves and facilitate their lifestyles.  They did more damage to the second amendment than the antigunners did they poisoned and disrupted it from within.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top