Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Default judgment. The company didn't fight the lawsuit
View Quote

Having a Judgement and actually getting paid are two different things, but in the myopic view of the NYC Tundra-Pig it's all a big win for her.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
At what point is a block of steel considered an "unfinished gun"?

At what point does having any sort of metal working tools, considered "owning tools to manufacture illegal guns"?

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
There was someone arrested for a ghost gun for what was only the plastic "pistol shaped' frame that wasn't a pistol by any mean, but that doesn't really matter to the myopics of Law Enforcement.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:19:05 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
"You ain't got no jurdiction here."  Ed Harris is a great western character, btw.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:01:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: indieguns] [#7]
View Quote

I didn't fight the lawsuit but I fought and fired every attorney who told me to turn over blanket, indiscriminate, unfettered, customer data to the State of New York. I fought with Judge Furman and ignored his order to turn over my customer data. I scoffed at his threat to hold me in contempt for spoliation of evidence...after I destroyed all my customer data.

Maybe not in the courtroom, but I think I'm putting up a pretty good fight.

Brownells is currently fighting the same lawsuit...did they turn over customer data during discovery?

Any failure to comply with the terms of this Order shall constitute contempt of court and may subject Indie Guns to monetary or other penalties. SO ORDERED. JESSE M. FURMAN, United States District Judge
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By indieguns:

I didn't fight the lawsuit but I fought and fired every attorney who told me to turn over blanket, indiscriminate, unfettered, customer data to the State of New York. I fought with Judge Furman and ignored his order to turn over my customer data. I scoffed at his threat to hold me in contempt for spoliation of evidence...after I destroyed all my customer data.

Brownells is currently fighting the same lawsuit...did they turn over their customer data during discovery?

Any failure to comply with the terms of this Order shall constitute contempt of court and may subject Indie Guns to monetary or other penalties. SO ORDERED. JESSE M. FURMAN, United States District Judge
View Quote

And Let's not forget Letitia. What do all theses entities have in common? A law degree. I've said it many times something about a law degree make these people think they know better than everyone else on any subject from medicine,physics, to carpentry and basket weaving.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Brownells is currently fighting the same lawsuit...did they turn over their customer data during discovery?

View Quote

Good for you. its nice to see a business owner who cares more about the rights of their customers, more than lining their pockets. Its also nice to see the results of telling the court to stick it when they tried to force you to turn over customer records, was absolutely nothing. Maybe some other retailers will see this and act accordingly when they are told to turn over sales records.

I hope you are successful in your next business, whatever it may be!
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Indie Guns ain't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#11]
LJ is dirty as the day is long.  Democrats are always accusing others of what they are actually doing and in this case FRAUD.
Independent Journalist Uncovers MASSIVE Letitia James Financial Fraud? Viva Frei Live
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Indie Guns ain't going anywhere.
View Quote

This forum needs a "LIKE" button!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#13]
GOOD! and I retract my comment about taking the money and leaving the Country.  
The Fat Cow figures she's on a roll for higher Office so long as she can claim victories, even by capitulation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top