Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2023 6:43:57 PM EDT
Just got my CDL, in southern KY and having trouble finding anything local. Was hoping to get into some home daily routes or LTL, dump truck/etc. Don't mind driving an hour ish to work either. Seems word of mouth is the best way with anything like this so any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d suggest calling dump truck and concrete companies.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
East? Central? West?

I know of a logging outfit near Barbourville that was looking for a few drivers
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Lake Cumberland area, I got on a local place should be able to get a year or two experience that everyone wants.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Get the tanker endorsement and deliver concrete if you really want the work. I know they are constantly hiring in Lexington.
Haines trucking is also almost always looking for dump truck drivers in Lexington.
Red River Ranch is always hiring near Clay City. They also do contract snow plowing for the state and need drivers all over.
Neat (I think) is always looking. They haul for Tarter gate but might be all Class A. Heck Tarter themselves might need drivers.
There is a company just south of Liberty on 127 that always has a sign out for Class A drivers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top