Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2024 8:31:49 AM EDT
I'm looking to thin the herd a bit and looking for any recommendations on gun shops local to the Columbus, GA area that do consignment and are reasonable to deal with.

I know there's Shooters of Columbus, but I don't think they do consignment last I checked.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. Last time I looked I did not have much luck
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Depending on what you have, may be easier to simply sell on ODT.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dawggs4] [#3]
Originally Posted By DoubleTap556:
I'm looking to thin the herd a bit and looking for any recommendations on gun shops local to the Columbus, GA area that do consignment and are reasonable to deal with.

I know there's Shooters of Columbus, but I don't think they do consignment last I checked.

Thanks!
View Quote

FMJ Lagrange or Allan's armory in Waverly hall.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dawggs4:

FMJ Lagrange or Allan's armory in Waverly hall.
View Quote

Cool I’ll check them out. Wasn’t able to find info for Allan’s Armory in Waverly Hall, just FMJ.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Cool I’ll check them out. Wasn’t able to find info for Allan’s Armory in Waverly Hall, just FMJ.
View Quote

Alan's Armory is in Cataula on Hwy 27

Their website
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Might also want to check with Newnan Arms. The owner is ARF and an awesome guy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top