Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2024 11:51:36 AM EDT
Anyone know of a 100 yard range near Fayetteville (30214) that is open to the public AND allow me to use a paper target and hand warmer to zero my thermal? I used to go to Big Red Oak Plantation, but they are member only now for the ranges. Looking to shoot tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
there’s a WMA south of there, i believe, open to public. blanking on the name & distances, but i believe it was both short & 100ish range.

or, there’s always angry emu, in madison (still a drive from fayetteville)
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:48:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2tom2] [#2]
There was a range off cove road in Woodbury.
I have not heard any talk about it in a few yrs though

Not siing it mentioned on maps. But their is one in Waverly hall now.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I messaged @Emu to see if he will let us use his range. The WMA near Gay, GA doesn’t have a range unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty sure there is a range at the west Point WMA.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:21:57 AM EDT
[#5]
West Point WMA is your closest.  Very nice facility and range goes out to 150 if I’m not mistaken, also a 25yd pistol range.

Rangemasters do a great job there too, very nice
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Big Lazer Creek has a 100 yard range. Usually empty except just before deer season. Rough road going in from the south side.

Bring your own target stands and targets.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:54:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Razorhunter] [#7]
Guys, what exactly is the deal with this “angry emu” in Madison mentioned above? I saw a post by Emu himself that kept mentioning “HTF members”. Can someone enlighten me as to what exactly is the HTF? Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top