Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2024 7:21:04 PM EDT
GCLA link.

Anybody going wanting to meet up afterwards?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Wife had to remind me, but we had reasonably priced and decently made burgers at Colton's for lunch.

Anybody up for that?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:47:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Giltweasel:
Wife had to remind me, but we had reasonably priced and decently made burgers at Colton's for lunch.

Anybody up for that?
View Quote

@Giltweasel

Damn, it's been a year already? I can't make the rally, but can meet at Colton's, if you want afterwards. Just give me a time to be there.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't make it this year.  Hopefully there is a good turnout.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Boys are saying Longhorn as Coltons was closed.

Will be talking with the Homeschool group as well before lunch, so we aren't done here for a minute.

@Stitches1974
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Boys are saying Longhorn as Coltons was closed.

Will be talking with the Homeschool group as well before lunch, so we aren't done here for a minute.

@Stitches1974
View Quote

Just give me a time and I'll be there.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Longhorn at noon then?

@Stitches1974
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Omw
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Inside in the waiting room.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#10]
@Giltweasel

It was great seeing you and your family again. I hope you all have a safe trip back home.

Here's the link to that thread I was talking about. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Go-to-Thailand-they-said-it-will-be-fun-they-said-/5-2460732/?page=1 and yes, the other forum member is kpel308.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Not quite the crowd as last year but it wasn't a ghost town either.

Attorney General spoke and mentioned that not only is he obligated legally by the constitution to fight against infringement of our 2A rights, not only morally must he stand up for his fellow Missourians where their rights are concerned, but he really enjoys fighting the antis as well.

The representative from Branson spoke and mentioned putting a stop.or amending SB727 which does some retarded crap with homeschooling that would make EVERY house and location used for schooling a 1000' gun free zone exclusion area.

Not sure of the Bill's Wording but my local homeschooling group is against it too.

Good to see Stitches1974 again, but it would be better with a larger group like back in days when we took over Ria's big meeting room.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Good to see Stitches1974 again, but it would be better with a larger group like back in days when we took over Ria's big meeting room.
View Quote

I want to say that ended when Mark Perez passed away. He was a major driving force.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:

I want to say that ended when Mark Perez passed away. He was a major driving force.
View Quote

Probably has something to do with the fact that there are no credible threats to gun rights in the Missouri legislature. Hard to get people wound up when there's no crisis.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:19:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Giltweasel] [#14]
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:

Probably has something to do with the fact that there are no credible threats to gun rights in the Missouri legislature. Hard to get people wound up when there's no crisis.
View Quote

There were several references to that fact in the speeches. Thanks and praise given to the RKBA organizations, the legislators, and the people for making this so.  And reminders of "eternal vigilance" in a roundabout manner.

I was keeping an eye out for you the whole time, but Stitches1974 told me you'd retired some months back. So that was disappointing but also nice to hear. Good for you. 👍
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#15]

I was keeping an eye out for you the whole time, but Stitches1974 told me you'd retired some months back. So that was disappointing but also nice to hear. Good for you. 👍
View Quote

Yeah, I bailed last May. I'm SOOOOOO glad to not be there this year.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:36:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bigbryce31186] [#16]
Damn, I saw no press/media for this year's event at all. I honestly thought they weren't having it this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top