User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup...drive thru it each day to work..that and the retards still doing u turns in front of hate chicken really screws it up more...
But people bitches when Nova was two lanes from bellville to us1 back in the day ...its better now as four right lmao!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PO ain't much better anymore LOL that section of dunlawton from Clyde to Williamson is a joke...and is gonna get worse IMHO.

The f'ed up traffic pattern and the change in the light sequence has made it worse.

Yup...drive thru it each day to work..that and the retards still doing u turns in front of hate chicken really screws it up more...
But people bitches when Nova was two lanes from bellville to us1 back in the day ...its better now as four right lmao!

Who ever the basement occupying, cubicle dwelling, Cheetos eating, Mt Dew drinking, nose picking, low level city employee that dreamed this nightmare up is, needs to have their reproductive parts slowly squeezed in a rusty vice!
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who ever the basement occupying, cubicle dwelling, Cheetos eating, Mt Dew drinking, nose picking, low level city employee that dreamed this nightmare up is, needs to have their reproductive parts slowly squeezed in a rusty vice!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PO ain't much better anymore LOL that section of dunlawton from Clyde to Williamson is a joke...and is gonna get worse IMHO.

The f'ed up traffic pattern and the change in the light sequence has made it worse.

Angry are you?

well if it makes you feel better, down here we have 24/7 assholes behind the wheel. Also when it rains it like a free for all, almost like the ozone affects their brains . People don't know how to tone it down.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Angry are you?

well if it makes you feel better, down here we have 24/7 assholes behind the wheel. Also when it rains it like a free for all, almost like the ozone affects their brains . People don't know how to tone it down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Angry are you?

Problem here is not so much the drivers, but...the low level local government employees that see a need to fix something that is not broken just to justify their phony-baloney jobs!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Angry are you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Angry are you?

grew up in boca....

try I4 thru shitlando.

at a work function few weeks back  it took us 4 hours to go 50 miles

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm about 15 miles south of you in Port Orange.

Prepare for crowded roads during event weeks...

Speed Weeks
Bike Week
Spring Break
Memorial weekend
July 4th weekend
Summer Speed Week
Labor Day weekend
Biketober Fest
etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moving to Florida next Friday. Ormond beach area. How is brighthouse as a cable and Internet company. How is there service. Are there and other choices. Looking at there triple play for 109$ a month.

I'm about 15 miles south of you in Port Orange.

Prepare for crowded roads during event weeks...

Speed Weeks
Bike Week
Spring Break
Memorial weekend
July 4th weekend
Summer Speed Week
Labor Day weekend
Biketober Fest
etc...

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Wife and I are moving to the Hollywood/Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.

Any tips, advice, please to live, please to go out for a night, places to avoid would be helpful. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Any tips, advice, please to live, please to go out for a night, places to avoid would be helpful. Thanks!
View Quote
Welcome to civilization.

You have the following

Las Olas Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale

Lincoln Road in Miami Beach

Ocean Drive in Miami Beach

Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Miami Beach, etc...

Key Biscayne

Sunset Place

Coco Walk

Bayfront Park

Little Havana

All are great places to go to.

Stay out of he shitty parts of town. You'll know it when you see it.

Miami Gardens is shit. So is the area near the Golden Glades interchange. Downtown Miami is ghetto.

The food is great everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Welcome to civilization.  

You have the following

Key Biscayne
Sunset Place
Coco Walk
Bayfront Park
Little Havana

Miami Gardens is shit. So is the area near the Golden Glades interchange. Downtown Miami is ghetto.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to civilization.  

You have the following

Key Biscayne
Sunset Place
Coco Walk
Bayfront Park
Little Havana

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm thinking about bringing the family to the Daytona area from Jacksonville for a short vacation in early May. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel on the beach that is clean and without prostitutes and drug dealers? Most of the hotels here in Jax are pretty bad.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm thinking about bringing the family to the Daytona area from Jacksonville for a short vacation in early May. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel on the beach that is clean and without prostitutes and drug dealers? Most of the hotels here in Jax are pretty bad.
Thanks
View Quote

If you desire to be on or near the Boardwalk, there is a Hilton on N. Atlantic.

Looking for something quieter...Hampton in Daytona Beach Shores.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks

Or hit up a few of the old mom pop on A1A motels on flagler beach.  Puts you 20 min to Daytona for the touristy junk but the beach is far...far from crowded. We stay at the whale watch 1 mile or so south of the pier...dog friendly and they have a clean pool...private viewing deck. And it's a 30 ft walk to the beach. It ain't five star super hotel...but the owners are friendly ...and we have had zero issue when we stay....

Several good eats close by..and its like I said 20 min to shitona ...lil further to St Augustine ....just my two cents.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Or hit up a few of the old mom pop on A1A motels on flagler beach.  Puts you 20 min to Daytona for the touristy junk but the beach is far...far from crowded. We stay at the whale watch 1 mile or so south of the pier...dog friendly and they have a clean pool...private viewing deck. And it's a 30 ft walk to the beach. It ain't five star super hotel...but the owners are friendly ...and we have had zero issue when we stay....

Several good eats close by..and its like I said 20 min to shitona ...lil further to St Augustine ....just my two cents.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks

Good call in the mom and pops in Flagler.

I thought Daytona was "Dirtona" and Deltona was "Shitona?"

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#14]
It got up graded to shit level imho lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:33:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Given the title, I will try this here:

This summer we are relocating from The People's Republic of Connecitcut to The Gunshine State. How do I transport my guns and ammo if the moving company will not move firearms? A mix of ARs, 22 rifles, half dozen pistols, several NFA items and 15,000+ rounds might fit in the back of my Yukon but then what? How does one stop for a piss in MD? What do you do if you stop in hotel overnight?

Someone else we know hired two local LEOs to make the run down in a straight shot. Expensive but it worked.

Any advice appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This summer we are relocating from The People's Republic of Connecitcut to The Gunshine State. How do I transport my guns and ammo if the moving company will not move firearms? A mix of ARs, 22 rifles, half dozen pistols, several NFA items and 15,000+ rounds might fit in the back of my Yukon but then what? How does one stop for a piss in MD? What do you do if you stop in hotel overnight?

Someone else we know hired two local LEOs to make the run down in a straight shot. Expensive but it worked.

Any advice appreciated.
View Quote

Ship the lowers?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Any advice appreciated.
View Quote

FOPA ought to cover your move but we all know that some states, particularly New Jersey, could care less and would grind you through the court system.  With that many firearms, I'd avoid any travel through New Jersey, Maryland and D.C..  Make sure your vehicle is in good working order, and all lights and signals work.  If you have to travel through those states I'd plan for zero stops.

For overnight stops, discreetly move your gear into the hotel room.  Most states understand the hotel room is your domicile, albeit temporary.

Get your out of state FL CWL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Any advice appreciated.
View Quote

well you can piss inside a bottle..... also.....  MAN UP SON! TEAM NO SLEEP!!! lmao!

I'm just kidding!!! the odds of you being the target of a vehicle break in are probably slim unless your truck is screaming ROB ME!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It got up graded to shit level imho lol
View Quote

East and West Shitona?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Any advice appreciated.
View Quote
I would contact the NRA-ILA. They're masters at this. New York and New Jersey treat the FOPA as an "affirmative defense” that may only be raised after an arrest. Best thing to do is not stop in NY or NJ and stop in Pennsylvania. From there drive through Maryland and stop in Virginia. AVOID WASHINGTON DC AT ALL COSTS! From there on you'll have smooth sailing.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Floridians-

I am active duty Navy and will be down in Tampa for a week in May (18-22).

I just ordered a new Thermal scope- Anyone have hogs to try it out on?
I have a second AR thats got Night Vision on it.

Got land? Got Hogs? I got Thermal and NV!!

What about public hunting lands near Tampa (within 90 min drive or so)
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If you have to travel through those states I'd plan for zero stops.

For overnight stops, discreetly move your gear into the hotel room.  Most states understand the hotel room is your domicile, albeit temporary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any advice appreciated.

If you have to travel through those states I'd plan for zero stops.

I can get south of MD in first day. I have FL License now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top