Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Email sent!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#2]
hell, i dont go anywhere without a cap, so i've got to get in on this..........

i'd like to get the adjustable hats though, can i still get my username embroidered on the back if i go that route?
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]

i'd like to get the adjustable hats though, can i still get my username embroidered on the back if i go that route?

yep, i sure could.

got a tan and a black, SUPER nice lady, even IM'd me to tell me that she was making my hats for me and that they'd ship as soon as she was done.  above and beyond, cant wait to get the hats, plan to wear one at gunstock!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
trying to swim though the post's, but the way I THINK this works is e-mail gunrunner's ??? (family?) and place my order and pay???  Any clarification for an idiot would be grateful...
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
trying to swim though the post's, but the way I THINK this works is e-mail gunrunner's ??? (family?) and place my order and pay???  Any clarification for an idiot would be grateful...

This service is provided by my father and his wife, they have a full service embroidery shop if anyone has other needs. For the time being until I get them an AR15.com email address is: [email protected]

Don't Email me!

Make sure all correspondence has "Team Texas" in the subject

Shipping is $4 for priority mail (I would suggest you guys get together and get an order for group shipping) This individual type sales will be a new sales side of their business as the usually do very large contract work. The turn around time should be very quick.

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to AR15.com

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Hat Ordered.  Thank you...

c
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I just received my hat and it looks great!

Everybody needs to get one!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Email= [email protected]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Has everyone got one of these to cut down on confusion at Gunstock?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Is the adjustable hat the stlye with the leather strap in the back?

Fitted hats never work right on me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#11]
bigd, they are not the leather strap kind, they are a fabric strap, but same adjustment type, they are not the snap type.

thats how i got both of mine.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Hat received, it is too cool for school.  It was a little too big but a quick trip to the HOT cycle and extended time in a HOT dryer, shrunk it right up!  All should have one of these, high quality and great fit.  The bill is also a little long which is great for shooting.  They even got the flag waving the right way.  That was not a jab at anyone, but wow, you would be surprised.  Many do not even think of that stuff...

c
Link Posted: 1/16/2004 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top