Quoted:
Yes, it's in effect now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!!!!!

Does this go into affect immediately? Read 2 different things, one saying yes other saying Nov1
Yes, it's in effect now.

The Fudds that don't follow this stuff are going to have coronarys in the public hunting lands this fall.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The Fudds that don't follow this stuff are going to have coronarys in the public hunting lands this fall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!!!!!

Does this go into affect immediately? Read 2 different things, one saying yes other saying Nov1
Yes, it's in effect now.

I already did, been using SBRs for hunting for a while! Last one was 17 Nov. Guy stopped his truck, opened the window and said "Hello" followed with "what do you need that for?" (while looking at my SBR with both eyes open as wide as a full moon).
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I already did, been using SBRs for hunting for a while! Last one was 17 Nov. Guy stopped his truck, opened the window and said "Hello" followed with "what do you need that for?" (while looking at my SBR with both eyes open as wide as a full moon).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is awesome!!!!!

Yes, it's in effect now.

My in laws had already been freaked out by my deer hunting with an AR-10, "Why did you bring a machine gun to deer camp?"  They will really be put off by a suppressor.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!!!!!

Yes, it's in effect now.

I hunt my own private land but I plan on going out on some nearby public for exactly this reason^
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I already did, been using SBRs for hunting for a while! ....
View Quote

What cal/config?

My 8" 300 BLK Deer Pistol. Fudd fluster-er

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!!!!!

Yes, it's in effect now.

Already starting. Michigan Buck Pole posted it on Facebook yesterday and one of the first replies was "poachers rejoice"
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What cal/config?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/Handguns/300%20BLK-8/20140916_181808_zps32b45a7e.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What cal/config?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/Handguns/300%20BLK-8/20140916_181808_zps32b45a7e.jpg

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Already starting. Michigan Buck Pole posted it on Facebook yesterday and one of the first replies was "poachers rejoice"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if other states that got suppressor hunting rights long after civilian ownership was legal, heard this shit?

I supposed so......Fudd's will be Fudd's......regardless of where they live.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wonder if other states that got suppressor hunting rights long after civilian ownership was legal, heard this shit?

I supposed so......Fudd's will be Fudd's......regardless of where they live.

View Quote

I bet so and I bet they still catch fudd flakes from it. It really is sad. I'd say 15% of the comments on there are against this. "Sickening" "poacher" "don't need it".

Going to be an interesting season for those of us who hunt state land.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!!!!!

Yes, it's in effect now.

I don't FB, but I would just to troll them into a Busch light fueled rage.  When I used to hunt public land, I sometimes hunted deer with my HK91, one season, typical fudd sees my orange and walks up to my stand.  Sees 91 and says "they banned them, I may have to phone it in..."  

I'd bet half of the clowns on these "sportsmans" sites steal cams and stands, trespass, and drink while hunting.  

Most of the derelicts where I used to hunt are old UAW retirees and are pro Obama.  

Anyway, good for us on getting this passed.  It will be interesting to see how deer react to a suppressed high power rifle shot.  The crack is still there, so maybe no different.  Anyone have any experience with this?  
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What cal/config?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What cal/config?

Nice. Have an Osprey 45 as well, thinking on doing a second 300BLK build

My 22 setup:

My 300BLK setup:
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#12]
FZJ80,....old UAW retirees and are pro Obama

Dude, not all retired UAW members are pro Obama............don't lump all UAW retirees together as lib's

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah I've been on FB giving them shit. I am so amazed at the ignorance of those Fudd's....

I'll be pissing off some Fudd's this year for sure!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I was just checking out recent comments here and there.  I expect opinions against it from NPR, but even other hunters?  crazy.  

This makes getting that Salvo 12 more appealing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah I've been on FB giving them shit. I am so amazed at the ignorance of those Fudd's....

https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah184/ellementz23/Gun%20Stuff/2015-09-15%2012.57_zpsh828zlhk.jpg

I'll be pissing off some Fudd's this year for sure!
View Quote

You're not going to use that weapon of war with the assassins device on the end of it to hunt deer are you:)??????  Haha, screw the Fudds.

I haven't been this excited for an upcoming deer season in a long time, but I can't wait for that so it's coyote hunting next weekend (quietly;).
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Great news! Now to get suppressors removed from the NFA. If they are common enough that they can be used to hunt in 38 states they should be able to be bought over the counter. I'll even compromise and agree to an NICS check. We need to keep pushing the safety/hearing protection issue and use their "sporting purpose" language against them. Thanks to all those who emailed and had a part in this!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone have a copy of the Amended Wildlife Conservation Order Amendment No. 1 of 2016? The version they actually voted on and put into place? I can only find the version where the 30db limitation and no subsonic language are still there.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone have a copy of the Amended Wildlife Conservation Order Amendment No. 1 of 2016? The version they actually voted on and put into place? I can only find the version where the 30db limitation and no subsonic language are still there.
View Quote

I've been looking for that as well. The only one that seems available is the updated version from 19 January. It seems they attempted to be proactive. Guess we will have to wait for; yet, another revision.

19 January version:
http://www.michigan.gov/documents

/dnr/01WCO2016_Use_of_Suppressors_in_the_Taking_of_Game_Option_1_511745_7.pdf
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top