Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Equipment update: I finally got the cylinder parts I need to get the Bobcat back in shape.....now if I can get the time to tear it apart and put it back together I'll be golden....

Once I get it going again, I plan to load the materials for the pavilion shell and get them over to AER.....I'll post a new work day thread to let anyone interested in lending a hand know what's up.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Equipment update: I finally got the cylinder parts I need to get the Bobcat back in shape.....now if I can get the time to tear it apart and put it back together I'll be golden....

Once I get it going again, I plan to load the materials for the pavilion shell and get them over to AER.....I'll post a new work day thread to let anyone interested in lending a hand know what's up.....
View Quote

Good to hear that you've got the stuff to make the "baby" cat whole again, AND that you're getting a little breathing room away from your day job!

With all the rain, and wet weather, we may be needing a mowing day before too very long anyway. It would be a shame to let things grow back up out there. Not having a tractor and bush hog, I'm kinda at the mercy of the good folks of the HTF that might want to exercise their riding and/or push mowers on a Saturday, sometime soon..... <casts a glance in RedWolf's direction>  

I can also provide a couple of weedeaters with metal blades, for those who might like to join in, but have no implements of vegetative destruction of their own!
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am not going to be able to hold a class this spring. I have too much going on at this time to be able to properly prepare for the class, and frankly don't have the time to hold the class.  It may be summer before I have the time.  I will try to give at least a months notice before class.

Sorry folks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Draconis, Emu, and MedicOC- Following up on the Medic Class- Are we on? Trying to sort out my spring break plans!

I am not going to be able to hold a class this spring. I have too much going on at this time to be able to properly prepare for the class, and frankly don't have the time to hold the class.  It may be summer before I have the time.  I will try to give at least a months notice before class.

Sorry folks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Understandable!

Any chance you wanna list the contents of the bag or the place you were going to source it from?

Seth
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Been meaning to ride out to the range to check on the lawn situation. Need to till my garden this weekend but after that I'll load up the trailer and plan on spending a day out there. Watching for Draconis to let us know about a work day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Been meaning to ride out to the range to check on the lawn situation. Need to till my garden this weekend but after that I'll load up the trailer and plan on spending a day out there. Watching for Draconis to let us know about a work day.
View Quote

I was out there last week and grass is still well under control.  If maintained once in a while, your mower won't take the beating it took last time.

I am going there today to do some shooting.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Another beautiful day at the AER.

Took the Rock River LAR8 and banged some steel.

Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#7]
WAY COOL video, really neat editing job!!!  Thanks for posting it!!!

It's always a pleasure to see the range being utilized!!!!  

Anyone else need a place to shoot?!?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WAY COOL video, really neat editing job!!!  Thanks for posting it!!!

It's always a pleasure to see the range being utilized!!!!  

Anyone else need a place to shoot?!?  
View Quote

I had more video of it, but got tired of editing and cutting here and there and splicing 2 videos together.  I had my Kodak 1080p video camera just in front of the bench offset to get the view of me, and my GoPro down-range in front of the steel.  Unfortunately I had to use Windows Movie Maker instead of the the GoPro software because GoPro won't edit non-GoPro video.  I may invest in another GoPro eventually.  I shot more video and may work on it for a few days then post it up.  Have a new weapon mount I want to try out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top