Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2024 5:14:36 PM EDT
I have the opportunity to try some IDPA  & Steel Matches this year. I realize how out of the loop I am when I just found out the XD has been replaced. What are my options for my XD with the TLR1 on it in Kydex OWB? I did reach out to WeThePeople and they said not possible available. Google has been less than productive. I'd like to shoot what is comfortable without having to take off my light.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:56:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NN300BLK] [#1]
Maybe you could contact Blackhawk and see if they make one of those "universal" holsters that they recommend with the gun-light combination. After hearing about all the P320 accidental discharges involving light bearing holsters, I'm not sure I would be comfortable with a "universal" light-ready holster, but you have to do what you're comfortable with.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The link below will take you to KT-Mech, I've got several of their holsters, inexpensive for the quality and option you get.

KT-Mech
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the options.

I ended up with ANR Designs, which will tide me over until I pickup a different gun to use for matches. Want to try to get into before spending more money.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NN300BLK:
Maybe you could contact Blackhawk and see if they make one of those "universal" holsters that they recommend with the gun-light combination. After hearing about all the P320 accidental discharges involving light bearing holsters, I'm not sure I would be comfortable with a "universal" light-ready holster, but you have to do what you're comfortable with.
View Quote
I have one of the Blackhawk universal holsters.
can't remember which one, but it holds onto the TLR and works well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top