BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2024 4:59:44 PM EDT
Do any of you guys/gals have and shoot
the little 10? Do you like it ok?

TIA
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the 10mm but I have the 45. I bought a 4.5" threaded barrel and sent it to Adco to be shorter and rethreaded to fit the compact 3.8.

Not a fan of the mag funnel, gets in the way of my pinky. Easy to remove.

Like the size and it is a true double stack so the capacity is great. It is very accurate and has a pretty good trigger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yamahawarrior89:
Not the 10mm but I have the 45. I bought a 4.5" threaded barrel and sent it to Adco to be shorter and rethreaded to fit the compact 3.8.

Like the size and it is a true double stack so the capacity is great. It is very accurate and has a pretty good trigger.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/IMG_20230721_203351825_compress44_jpg-3142312.JPG
View Quote

Thank you for the reply. I have been carrying an XDS Mod 2 in .45 for the last five years or so,but
want more capacity and have two full size 10mm pistols now. I like the ten mm. I have only found one
local and the shop is way high on prices.Hoping the gunshow this weekend will have one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yamahawarrior89:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/372855/IMG_20230721_203351825_compress44_jpg-3142312.JPG
View Quote

The 9mm is also great.

+1 on removing the mag-well-- there may be an added benefit if you get the 10mm 15 round magazines with the grip extension sleeves.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:55:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Amos_Moses] [#4]
I do! I do!

I’m a fan, and not just because I bought it. I’ve bought plenty of guns I sold without even firing for dislike of any number of things.

I don’t have any particular allegiance to one brand or style but regularly carry a Hellcat and G19.5.

The 10mm is almost identical to the G19 in size but it points a lot better for me (I know…muh grip angle…train moar etc.)

Shooting it is a pleasure. Call me a liar if you will, but it’s easier to handle with 180s @ 1,200 than my Glock 20.

No RDS on it yet. I’ve got a light that I stick on it when carrying it in the woods OWB. Still waiting on Vedder to make a ComfortTuck IWB with TLR7a provision.

Attachment Attached File

Eta more pics
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
We basically have the his & hers.

Wife has the 3.8 and I have the full size. We camp in big bear county (not huge bear country), and my 1911 is too big & heavy. A long hike a few years ago made me realize I wanted something a little lighter. And the wife wanted something more powerful than a 9mm. I tried Glock, but the G20 grip is too big. S&W was next, until my wife got her gun first. Then I figured I might as well get the XDM. I got the 3 extra mags, so 5 total, and she can use a couple of mine if she needs to.

Last week I ordered my free RDS plates for each and they arrived in 2 days. Better than AMZN. Now I just need to track down the right screws.

I really wasn't looking for another caliber to keep track of, but what are you going to do?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top