Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2023 8:15:11 PM EDT
So I'm curious if the 4.5" XD-M threaded barrels will fit an older 4" xd. I'm wanting a threaded barrel for my 4" xd 45 so I can use a compensator and maybe a suppressor but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer online if XD-M barrels will fit the XD. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No guarantee but, I will see if I can find a link to someone who threads xd barrels, I had a list of a couple providers at one time.  If I find it I will post it up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6731HBAR] [#2]
Originally Posted By Longranger44:
So I'm curious if the 4.5" XD-M threaded barrels will fit an older 4" xd. I'm wanting a threaded barrel for my 4" xd 45 so I can use a compensator and maybe a suppressor but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer online if XD-M barrels will fit the XD. Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Here you go, give them a call . and its from SA
Bet this would work

@Longranger44

My mistake I thought it said XD, so I this may not be the answer for you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:47:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Longranger44] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:

Here you go, give them a call . and its from SA
Bet this would work

@Longranger44

My mistake I thought it said XD, so I this may not be the answer for you.
View Quote

Yeah that's the one I'm wondering about. I know tornado technologies would extend and thread mine but the guy that runs that company isn't the greatest and you can wait a year before he gets around to it, and he'll string you along for the whole process. Bar sto makes them but are over double the price of the factory XD-M barrel in the link
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6731HBAR] [#4]
Barsto

Try Barsto, I found this.  

@Longranger44

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Longranger44:
View Quote

No.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top