Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2023 8:40:33 PM EDT
Looking for a barrel for a MK VII, .44. Yes it is a MK VII, date of manufacture 1994.

thanks
g
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:51:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Curmudgeon762] [#1]
Is someone happens to have two around, ping me after the OP. I’ve got a .41 mag and I’ve always thought it would be nice to have a set of barrels for it. Come to think of it, I guess I need a .357 barrel as well…
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:34:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ghswope] [#2]
You will need the bolts as well, for each caliber.

g
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep a eye out on ebay and gunbroker. They come up for sale on them every now and then.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you. I watch both daily.

g
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. I’ll start looking a little more often as well.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I joined a couple of years ago and I seriously can’t recall ever posting before now.
Anyway, Greetings and Salutations…..
Have you found your needed VII .44 mag barrel yet?
I will most likely be turning loose of a MK VII 6” Black .44 mag barrel, along with a MK VII slide, stripped of all but the internal safety parts. I will be using all the internal parts, along with safety levers and safety lever springs to complete an XIX slide for a new 50 AE setup.
The finish on barrel and slide is worn and looks sort of antiqued blued, so it’s not going to be a new looking matt black  finish. Originated from a MK VII Stainless Frame / Black Oxide Slide & Barrel.
All this is provided the 50 AE conversion build comes to fruition and functions acceptable. I have cross referenced the internal parts and with the exception to the 2 piece safety, all other parts “should” swap directly to an XIX slide. I originally was going to order the parts for the complete buildup of the XIX slide, but the safety levers are not listed on the site as order-able, therefore if I have to rob the safety levers and not have a useable slide, I have no rational use for it, except as a spare. I already have an MK I .44 and MK I in .357, so both of those are the smaller slides.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top