Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2023 11:10:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually scored a 2-tone 41mag Desert Eagle 10ish years ago for $600 at a pawn shop. I wound up selling it to my Dad for that since he loves 41mag.

$1400 is crazy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 1:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve looked at local gun shows for years for a .41 mag DE. I know they’ve made a few of them but I’ve never seen one in person.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that too and was just blown away at the price.
That is close to how much a complete used older gun goes for.

Had no idea the 41 was that rare and desirable.
Me personally, I do not think you could give me one. I see nothing about it so special to make me want one.
I'll stick with 357 and 44.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:11:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IamMunneY] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:
I saw that too and was just blown away at the price.
That is close to how much a complete used older gun goes for.

Had no idea the 41 was that rare and desirable.
Me personally, I do not think you could give me one. I see nothing about it so special to make me want one.
I'll stick with 357 and 44.
View Quote

Thats the only barrel I dont own AFAIK, and I probably would have bought it if I'da known it was up.

Awhile back, before MRI did another run, the 10" barrels were bringing north of $750

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 10:56:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jeeps-And-Guns] [#5]
You got me beat on barrels. Looks like you have a lot of MkI/VII barrels.
I have two Mk XIX's, one in 50 with both 6 and 10 in barrels as well as 44 barrel in 6 and 10 inch.
I then have a 2nd one in 357 with 6 and 10 inch barrels. I keep it dedicated to 357 so I do not have to swap the bolts constantly.

Technically my 50AE is a MkVII, the caliber is stamped on the slide, not the barrel, but it is identical to the Mk XIX.
The 357 is a true MkXIX.

I did just add a MkI to the lineup. It came with a complete barrel and slide assembly in both 357 and 44. Both 6 inch.

If you think finding the 10 inch barrels is hard, you should try finding the 14 inch.
That is my current plan for my MkI, get 14 inch barrels in 44 and 357. I would be happy to pay $750 for one of those barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top