Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2024 11:48:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GarrettJ]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Closer than I was expecting. Any ricochet concerns?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 1:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GrizzlyAdams:
View Quote

Pins will absolutely throw bullets back at you. I don't know if it's a ricochet or the pins fighting back but either way it hurts.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t know if our club had janky pins, but I brought a .50 DE with GDHP once and hit a couple of the pins in the head/neck area and it fucked them up real bad…

.44mag and .50ae really throws them off the table.

.22LR is usually enough to knock them off the sawhorse.  So I’d usually do a couple rounds with my carry gun and the rest with my 22LR.  Sweeping them with a M-11/9 or 9mm M16 is super fun.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 2:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GrizzlyAdams:
View Quote

Our pin nights were at like 5/10/15/20 yards.  Always wear eye pro for pin matches and indoor shooting matches.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya I did something like that about 20 years ago .  Harder than I thought it would be . Sometimes the pin would just spin around .

Still interesting and fun .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top