Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2024 11:34:38 AM EDT
I’m thinking I want one of these to add to the herd.
What say the hive on this pistol (do you like it?), and wonder will the dealers rape the public on these since they will be limited ?
I’m really digging the retro look to the original Mark I

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I love it and definitely want one. Only problem will be inflated prices (as you pointed out). I’ll be keeping my eye out for one anyway. Thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That would be really cool to go with the 50th Mark II that I have....

This place just keeps costing me money!

Red
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never liked them with the skinny barrel. It would be cool if they would do a hunter as well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I will need one of those.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:38:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MAJORSDAD] [#5]
Originally Posted By Rockyriver:
I’m thinking I want one of these to add to the herd.
What say the hive on this pistol (do you like it?), and wonder will the dealers rape the public on these since they will be limited ?
I’m really digging the retro look to the original Mark I
View Quote

If you wait until the end of the year, there will most likely be a surplus of them and the price will drop. Ruger anniversary models always sell poorly when new because they really aren't considered collector's items for most people.

Yes, I do like it too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 1:38:05 AM EDT
[#6]
$479 at PSA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top