Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2023 3:41:47 PM EDT
Hey all

Anybody know where I can get a Ruger MKII, MKIII, or MKIV parts kit? I'm looking to do a 0% titanium receiver build, but am not looking to blow $600 on just a frame.

Also, anybody have some blueprints of the barrel?
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 4:13:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Krazydaddy2] [#1]
Look up volquartsen. They might have something that catches your eye

While I’m thinking.   Clarks guns in Louisiana used to do a lot with 22 pistol and revolver.   They are somwhere haughton or Princeton Louisiana.  This is about 30 minutes from bossier area.
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll never beat the price of the cheapest guns in my experience. There are places that part out Rugers but they do so at prices that exceed the complete guns.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 9:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
You'll never beat the price of the cheapest guns in my experience. There are places that part out Rugers but they do so at prices that exceed the complete guns.
View Quote

This. Find a lightly used donor for the parts, then sell the stripped lower and upper.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 5:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this what you are looking for? This company sells firearms minus the receiver, they label them as repair parts.

Gunbusters ad on Gunbroker
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh right on man, that's perfect
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]

I didn't realize it was such a big market. Some interesting stuff in there.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

I didn't realize it was such a big market. Some interesting stuff in there.
View Quote

I did not realize it either until one night I stumbled across a listing for a parts kit for a gun I was looking at, then I pretty much fell down the rabbit hole and found several people listing the kits.
There might be more, but I have not looked.
I am guessing these kits come from guns that are confiscated by police or turned in for destruction, or gotten from "buybacks".
You can get some pretty good deals as long as you do not get in a bidding war with someone. Chances are you will not, but it is a chance.
I saw one kit sell for almost what the whole gun would have sold for.

Another place is every gun part. They seem to be higher priced though. Sadly they used to be pretty reasonable on their prices and I bought 2-3 kits from them.
They have somewhat recently jacked their prices up and I have not bought from them since.
https://everygunpart.com/
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#9]

That makes me sick lot of good stuff destroyed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top