Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2023 11:15:29 PM EDT
I have a PDP F series.  The roll pin in front of the take down lever keeps walking out a bit when I shoot it.  I've used a punch and set it back flush 3 times.  

I've got a friend with a PDP F series and hers is doing it too.  Any one else having this happen?  Any ideas?  Any fixes?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call Walther first. I wonder if those pins aren't just a hair undersized?

A cheap fix might be some Green Loc-Tite?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
My 4.5 full size did the same, contacted Walther and they asked for me to send it in. It turned out that pin was out of spec and they replaced it and sent it back. After 80rnds it seems to have moved a hair but nowhere near what it did at 50rnds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top