Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2024 9:28:13 AM EDT
I have some nice guns and this one is as nice as any of my Staccatos, Baers or Wilson’s. As a matter of fact, it outshoots every single one of them. The gun has a great trigger, shoots extremely flat, and feels awesome in the hand. That hefty weight mitigates recoil to almost .22 levels. I love this little beast.

Any other owners here feel the same? I had the Q5 Match and sold it after the first range trip. That was the snappiest gun that I had ever shot. I absolutely hated it.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#1]
My Q5 SF Pro is like cheating.

There's little difference when shooting plates with it vs my suppressed MkIV 22/45.

Quality is what you'd expect on a high-end competition pistol.  Even though its priced on the lower end of competition pistols.

Walther never gets the kudos it deserves, probably because their marketing sucks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:54:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA] [#2]
Love my Q4SF.  The machining and build quality is first rate.  Shooting it is wonderful.   These are criminally underrated pistols.  Pity most cannot get over the weight..and form judgments without actually using the gun.

I even carry the thing from time to time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top