Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2024 2:28:47 PM EDT
I picked up an excellent condition but slightly used Walther P22 yesterday. Threaded barrel, and I thought I could place my adaptor I’ve used on previous pistols. After finding out my adapter won’t work, I found out that there are 2 different adaptors to be used. They have them on their website as well. My question is:  how do I tell which adapter to buy and use on the pistol?  Does it go off of the weapon SN, or what?  It’s a bit confusing for this old fart, and any help is much appreciated. The suppressor I have is a Tactical Innovations and I use it on a Ruger 10-22 as well. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#1]
@T18B40
Did you see this?
See if that helps. If you figure it out, let me know. I sold my P22 but I think I still have the adapter. If I do, and it's the one you need, I'll be happy to send it to you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I just saw this!  I’ll check when I get home and let you know!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Just sent you a PM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top