User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2024 9:56:45 PM EDT

98% ain't too bad
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You ain't the first.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the employees at a Range USA that I used to frequent in Michigan told me in fall of 2022 that he had a customer come back to the store with a box of Ammo Inc. ammo he had bought from them. The entire box was missing its primers. I don’t recall what caliber it was - I want to say 300 BLK, but it’s been a while. We were discussing the quality control issues on the tail end of the panic after all the manufacturers ramped up production. I had just had a primer fail on a Magtech 9mm 115 gr in a box I bought from the range.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Back in the 70’s/80’s ( ok I guess I am old!) defects in factory ammo were incredibly rare. As time has gone on it has become commonplace unfortunately
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top