Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2024 9:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy]
https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/blog/magnum-research-introduces-the-new-l6-desert-eagle-with-muzzle-brake/

Been wanting a DE50 for a long time and these new 10oz lighter L6 models just released.

Has anybody shot one? I’ve shot a bunch of 50AEs over the years and even had one of my own (and sold it dumbly like 25 years ago) so I know how the all-steel models shoot.

Main concern would be all that weight up top moving around with even less weight down low, equaling more recoil/movement?

Part of the joy of the DE50 is the “push” aspect of its recoil behavior vs a sharper snap. A lot of that is due to its weight.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
the muzzle brake will make a big difference.  it does on my steel XIX DE.  for my 44MAG, I have the standard barrel, and the integral muzzle brake barrel.  the IMB barrel is pleasant to shoot.  same should hold for 50AE.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:33:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GarrettJ] [#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top