Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 9/3/2020 5:52:35 PM EDT
I git bit, and purchased a slightly used CM9.  I am looking to replace that front sight with a night sight, but so far I've had no luck. I emailed Kahr, no response yet.  The only thing I can find is the Dawson fiber optic front.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:49:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 44-40pro] [#1]
Check with Dawson Precision out of Texas. iirc they have a few options. I love my cm9. Also look at TechnaClip. They make a clip that replaces the retainer block in the back of the slide and has a pants clip that screws into the replacement retainer. It allows me to slip the gun inside my waistband when making a quick trip to the store etc. without having to strap on a holster of some sort. Gun sits deep so it is out of sight.

Yep, just checked. Dawson has several plain and fiber optic models to chose from. Had not looked in a while. Will be ordering a set over the weekend.

ETA: Well I guess I just read right past your mention of Dawson in the OP... doh. They have front and rear sights in the catalog now. Be sure to check and see if you have the old or new model  slide. New model has a small dimple on the underside of the slide. Apparently it makes a difference as to which one you order.
Link Posted: 9/5/2020 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#2]
look at kahrs website it should carry all products for each variation of gun.

a night sight post exits for that model
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The 6 rounder is like ,$50, nuts.  Gunbroker is where I have found the best prices, but they are still nuts.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I just purchased 6rd mags for appx $30/ea shipped, check here: Kahr 6rd Mags
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top