Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2024 7:21:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JBecker_72]
Like the title says, I'm looking for frame options for a gen 3 G19 slide to convert it to a G45/19X style frame that has a full size grip. I have a Dagger full size frame and compact slide coming after the sale they are running this weekend. But I was wondering what else is out there besides the Dagger?

BTW, $260 for a complete Dagger pistol with RMR cut slide and a threaded barrel was hard to argue against.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:44:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#1]
Lone Wolf "Compact/Full" (compact slide, full frame).

Here is the complete version.  They also sell stripped.  Works with Gen3 and Gen4 slides (removable piece for the Gen4 slide).

https://lonewolfdist.com/twc-compact-full-textured-frame-built/

OEM Glock G45 frame works if you replace the slide backplate with Gen5 Glock (I prefer simple OEM).  You can use a piece to cover the RSA gap from strike Industries or there's a few Ricky Mouse copies available on eBay.  

Nomad is a Gen5 G19 frame with available extension.

Edit ----- just searched and maybe it was the GST-9 I listed below ----

I think Polymer 80 used to have one, but it's been discontinued for a while (even if it was a real thing, I never had one).  I do not remember the model number.

https://shop.gritgrips.com/frames/
hopes to have one in the future.  They only make a G19 copy now with hopes to add a G43X and G45 in the future.

GST-9 (possibly different versions that were made)
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that info. I really like those Grit Grips frames and it would be awesome if they made a gen 3 G45 frame. I plan on ordering one of their magwells for my Dagger.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
Thanks for that info. I really like those Grit Grips frames and it would be awesome if they made a gen 3 G45 frame. I plan on ordering one of their magwells for my Dagger.
View Quote

If they sell enough G19 size frames, they'll be able to expand the lineup.

I'm ordering one this week to help 😄
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DavidY:

If they sell enough G19 size frames, they'll be able to expand the lineup.

I'm ordering one this week to help
View Quote
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna order one of those  in the next week or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top