Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2021 11:32:41 PM EDT
Reaching out everywhere for this.

Will a Tanfoglio 9mm barrel work in a Jericho 941? If not what barrels do?

Trying to find a compatible bbl to cut and thread for suppressor.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#1]
How are you going to thread a flush mount barrel? Are you going to have some type of extension installed?
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:
How are you going to thread a flush mount barrel? Are you going to have some type of extension installed?
View Quote

Dunno yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:26:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyRumore] [#3]
The Jericho barrel is interchangeable with a small frame Tanfoglio Witness barrel.  At least with the samples that I have played with.  They drop right in.
They made/imported six inch small frame Witness barrels at one time....not sure if they still do.
A large frame barrel won't work in the early Jerichos.  
I think the Jericho is now made in 45 ACP, so that would take a large frame....I don't know about those barrels.

Tony

Link Posted: 11/8/2021 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a compact Baby Desert Eagle (metal frame with the full size grip) and purchased an EAA Witness BBL some years ago. A gunsmith threaded it and it works great. It was drop in fit for my gun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me try it out.  I will let you know.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yamahawarrior89] [#6]
https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/barrels-complete-upper/cz-barrel-9mm-tactical-sports.html

I used one of these for a tanfoglio small frame, so I'm sure it would work on a 941. For fitting, I just had to trim down the the tab on the barrel hood.

Going off memory here but some CZ's have a smaller diameter barrel, the CZ sport has the same diameter as the tanfoglio's. I'd measure you barrel diameter and google to see if it's the same diameter as a witness/tanfoglio
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I just tried it.

The Tanfoglio TA-90 barrel fits a Jericho 941 and vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes. I had Hipes Consulting thread a longer Tangfolio bbl for my Baby Desert Eagle compact 941 (steel flavor).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top