Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2024 3:58:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GaryT1776]
I just left the gun shop.  I traded my Hellcat OSP MICRO in for a Hellcat PRO Threaded (extended barrel model).

Now I'm stuck with a ton of 13rd mags I can't use and a holster that won't fit.  I listed my mags on the EE to trade, but need a good holster recommendation.  In the past I saw the PRO listed on many holster maker websites, but if the holster has a "closed end" it won't work with the extended / threaded barrel.  

Here is what I have ...

Here is the holster I want ...

Appendix IWB Carry
Kydex (no hybrid)
Light Bearing (TLR7 Sub)
Holosun 407k X2 Compatible
OPEN MUZZLE for threaded barrel (or molded for the threaded barrel with protector installed)

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:22:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NN300BLK] [#1]
Have you tried Crossbreed brand holsters?

You can specify make model and light. The N8 Xecutive Holster retention is ridiculously high and I would not recommend those.

Since you don't want a hybrid, maybe the Rogue would work? I have no experience with those though.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NN300BLK:
Have you tried Crossbreed brand holsters?

You can specify make model and light. The N8 Xecutive Holster retention is ridiculously high and I would not recommend those.

Since you don't want a hybrid, maybe the Rogue would work? I have no experience with those though.

View Quote

I used CB Super Tucks &  CompTac M-Tacs years, but switched over to Tier One Concealment Echos.  I prefer all kydex.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm keeping it simple ... ordered a Tier 1 Concealed Xiphos Elite.  I just hope I never have to speak the name to someone, because I have zero clue as to how to pronounce Xiphos.  I'll just affect a German accent and say "Ich habe eine ZEE-foos".
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Werkz M6 IWB / AIWB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top