Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2023 6:20:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY]
Picked up a used Hellcat Pro this morning, time to turn it into my primary carry weapon.  

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 7:08:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteveOak] [#1]
Good deal
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a brand new, never used IWB Bordertown Holsters holster for the Gen 5 Glock 19. It looked pretty close, so I shoved it in and it's workable. The last little fraction of an inch has a little resistance instead of locking in like their holsters usually do with the correct firearm. It's close enough, trigger guard is completely encapsulated and there's no protrusions that can play with the trigger.

I looked around and saw a sad and lonely Glock 43 magazine case, also from bordertown. I looked at the construction and realized it I could heat it up and reform it. 2 minutes with the hair dryer with the Hellcat magazine inside, and it's ready to go.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Apex trigger helps a bit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By devildog93:
View Quote

This.  Apex trigger is an excellent upgrade.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:

How involved is the installation?  Are all factory safeties still intact?  

I took it out this morning and put around 50rds through it.  Nowhere as snappy as others have said, until I tried it weak hand only .  Apparently, I need to do that more often

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

How involved is the installation?  Are all factory safeties still intact?  

I took it out this morning and put around 50rds through it.  Nowhere as snappy as others have said, until I tried it weak hand only .  Apparently, I need to do that more often

View Quote

So easy a caveman can do it. Couple of punches and a bench block or vice. Use of tape so you don't drop parts. Pretty quick job with multiple YouTube installation videos as a guide.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Trigger and springs or, just the springs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top