Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:18 PM EDT
Came across these in the local store when I went shooting this afternoon. Are these anything special?

According to the counter guy they have an orange Rebuilt label.

The gun had an extended mag release, extended slide stop and Ameriglo agent type sights. Internals were not black as Ive read about 19M models.

Trigger felt really good compared to my other stock setup at home

Been thinking about getting a 19 Gen5 since I dont have one and this seems like a goos deal

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What price were they asking for it?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leng:
What price were they asking for it?
View Quote

$579 I believe
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Contract fbi overrrun guns I believe. Great price can be had for lower than 579 though. AND they come with ALL the mounting plates. Other than the slide stop nothing else is really different I believe
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Dealer price is $549
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a pair for a screaming deal a few months back(orange label, rebuilt 19M).

I concur that these had the nicest Glock trigger out of the box I've experienced.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SteelSC:
Dealer price is $549
View Quote

That seems a bit high to me.  Not too long ago, a local dealer had a G17M rebuilt in stock.  On account of it being an MOS model and having night sights, I thought it was a good deal at $549.  When I got home, I started checking prices online.  Granted they were out of stock, but I saw several G19M and G17Ms that were priced $50 to $75 cheaper than that gun shop.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By H53EXPERT:

That seems a bit high to me.  Not too long ago, a local dealer had a G17M rebuilt in stock.  On account of it being an MOS model and having night sights, I thought it was a good deal at $549.  When I got home, I started checking prices online.  Granted they were out of stock, but I saw several G19M and G17Ms that were priced $50 to $75 cheaper than that gun shop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By H53EXPERT:
Originally Posted By SteelSC:
Dealer price is $549

A quick glance at Gunbroker shows $650 (auction) as the floor. The dealers there are 669 and up
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

A quick glance at Gunbroker shows $650 (auction) as the floor. The dealers there are 669 and up
View Quote
Dang, I got mine for $550 about a year ago, was thinking of picking another up as a two is one / one is none thing. Might wait but still will eventually, it's been reliable for EDC and through thousands of rounds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to pick one up.  Maybe I'll come upon a screaming deal. They're few and far between, but they're out there.

Managed to pick up a unfired G45 (no mags) for under $500 earlier in the week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I believe it comes with the Glock performance trigger already installed? I have a 19 Gen5 MOS and trigger was decent. I installed the performance trigger and it was the same as my friends 19M
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By gqllc:
I believe it comes with the Glock performance trigger already installed? I have a 19 Gen5 MOS and trigger was decent. I installed the performance trigger and it was the same as my friends 19M
View Quote

If I go back Ill have to look again at the internals

The trigger shoe is a standard curved one not the performance one and I though it was a standard trigger bar. I took the slide off to check if the internals were DLC or regular
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

If I go back Ill have to look again at the internals

The trigger shoe is a standard curved one not the performance one and I though it was a standard trigger bar. I took the slide off to check if the internals were DLC or regular
View Quote

It could be or maybe my friend changed his on his 19M??
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#13]
The orange label G19M MOS that I got about a year ago had standard internals including standard gen 5 trigger.  
It had a dot connector installed.  

I paid $499 for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top