Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2024 7:52:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skunkape71]
Bought a MKIV lite back in the fall, and got some upgrades during Black Friday deals..  it's balls cold here today, so I got a stew going and decided to get busy.

Holosun 507c
Maddmacs RMR plate
Tandemkross halo, extended mag release, and get a grip kit
volquattzen accurizing kit
and 4 more magazines.

the VQ kit made all the difference in the trigger.  Highly recommend.  All in, took me around 3 hrs, due to installation all at once.  Did a lot of flipping back and forth through the various videos watching how/which steps I needed to do next.

if you're on the fence, just do it.  I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to this stuff.  If my dumb ass can do it, you can!

I'd add a photo, but don't know how from my phone..

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m glad it turned out good for you.
If you figure out posting photos, please do so.
My simple brain likes photos
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!   Just needs a suppressor for more fun.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arndog123:
Nice!   Just needs a suppressor for more fun.
View Quote

the single best gun related purchase in my opinion. a .22 can is as close to Hollywood quiet as it gets and i giggle like a little kid everytime i take mine out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
No worries on the suppressor!  Actually bought the gun to run a DA mask on
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top