Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 12/15/2023 10:30:29 AM EDT
I have been looking for a while to get back into a Kahr and decided the CM9 tungsten might as well be the place to start. I have more 9's than I shoot and this might make good pocket pistol to add to the ones I have. The extras that come with it didn't hurt any as well.
I just ordered it so it will be few days before I get to play with it. If it's as good as my CW9 and the CW45, I'll be happy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Give us a review when you get it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I Will do that, I want to try both low recoil and max 147gr since I have plenty of that loaded up.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a chance to take the CM9 tungsten out and ran fifty rounds of mixed 9mm I had sitting in a bag through it.There was some 115gr, some 126gr and some 147gr all mixed up together and all of them ran fine with no problems of any kind. To start with i simply shot a paper target at 7yds, 10yds, and 15yds. It grouped all within the 4" bulls eye so I moved over to the rack of steel plates in that shooting bay next at 10,15, and 20yds. It ran all of those with no problems  as well, the 10 and 15yd plates showed center hits so that's where it seems to shoot best for now.

I got it home and stripped it down to clean and inspect it and everything looks great. I'll run another through it fifty rounds through and call it good, I had forgotten how much fun a Kahr pistol can be.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Picture?
I couldn't find it on the Kahr site.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I never went to Kahr's website to look for it. I wanted to see real reviews so I just started looking gun dealers and found it at a lot of them and then started shopping. GrabAgun was one of them with a decent price but there are others as well.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top