Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2024 2:34:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BB4XL]
Anyone use this stuff?  It’s all over and it’s cheap.  It is made by ZSR in Turkey, but is distributed by Buffalo Cartridge Company out Of Findlay Ohio. It’s advertised under the name  Buffalo Cartridge company Adrenaline Precision Series. Right now it going for $9.99 for a box of 50 .

On U Tube there is a guy who had ZSR 308 blow up in his rifle.  Also a few others reported the same thing. Just curious if anyone has used any of it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 1:33:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a couple cases of it, but haven't shot any yet.

I will say that the ammo looks very nice, although there are 2 distinctly different head stamps on the cartridges within the same boxes. The text is the same but I'd say one is fine print and the other is bold. The crimps look good and primers appear to be consistent anyways.

Link Posted: 2/1/2024 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought some also.  Shot a 100 in a Sig 226 and a P365.  Ran fine was consistent and accurate.  Thanks for your feedback.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I've shot a few thousand.  It is good ammo and fairly consistent.  The primers are slightly hard.  Meaning with striker fire guns, you might get an occassional light strike.  That will happen 1% or less of the time with my striker guns (M&P and P80, most with trigger mods).

With a hammer fired gun, I have had no light strike issues.

I was buying this stuff like crazy when it was $0.05 (or more) less than other target ammo.  Now that other brands have come down a bit more, I have been buying other stuff.

Long and short of it is that it is decent for training and plinking.  I stopped using it for competition with striker guns because of the occassional LS issues.  I would not recommend it for defense (then again i would not recommend any 9mm ball for defense).

I would still buy it if the price was right, but I'd pick a different brand if it was only a couple cents difference.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]
This ammo is on sale again at sportsman's fulfillment, $221 shipped to me per case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top