Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2024 6:05:27 PM EDT
I just got a gen 4 35 from Recoil Gunworks, and wanting a 9mm conversion barrel. I had snagged a G22 trade-in from Aim last month, well as their conversion barrel for it and a G17 spring, but had some FTE/FTF issues.

Are the lone wolf ones worth a damn, or do I need to look higher?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I converted my Gen 4 Glock 23 to 9mm with the Lone Wolf conversion barrel and the Glock 19 Gen 4 spring. I have not had any problems. Occasionally it will eject brass straight back at me but thats it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an Alpha Wolf conversion barrel for Gen 3 Glock 35 that works well.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]
KKM Precision
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:52:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Caeser2001] [#4]
I have a Lone Wolf barrel for my 35, gtg. I have yet to try either of the KKM barrels the 35 came with, one in 9mm and one in .40

Side note, PMC bronze 115 is the only ammo I've had so far that will consistantly not cycle the slide enough to eject completely. The empty case gets stuck every other round or so between the barrel and the slide.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jkirkon:
KKM Precision
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Another for KKM. I've got one in my Gen 4 35 and it's a frickin laser beam
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Bar-Sto
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Was gonna start a new thread but my question fits here, just ordered a threaded G22 gen 5 conversion bbl(9mm) from FJ Federsen, anyone ever dealt with them or have a conversion bbl from them?  They were one of the only vendors with anything in stock.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Not saying its the best, but I am completely satisfied with my Remsport G35 9mm barrel. It shoots well and has been completely reliable without a heavy comp or suppressor on it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By coyotesilencer:
Not saying its the best, but I am completely satisfied with my Remsport G35 9mm barrel. It shoots well and has been completely reliable without a heavy comp or suppressor on it.
View Quote

They make great slides but haven't heard much on their barrels.  Nice that they make a conversation, especially with inexpensive G35s floating around.
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Atropian_Defector:
I just got a gen 4 35 from Recoil Gunworks, and wanting a 9mm conversion barrel. I had snagged a G22 trade-in from Aim last month, well as their conversion barrel for it and a G17 spring, but had some FTE/FTF issues.

Are the lone wolf ones worth a damn, or do I need to look higher?
View Quote

Have you swapped out the Ejector and Extractor with 9mm versions?

Steve
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BikKat:

Have you swapped out the Ejector and Extractor with 9mm versions?

Steve
View Quote

I have a G23 with a 9mm conversion barrel and I have not swapped extractor/ejector. It has been 100% reliable.
Link Posted: Today 4:32:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blowout] [#13]
Originally Posted By jkirkon:

I have a G23 with a 9mm conversion barrel and I have not swapped extractor/ejector. It has been 100% reliable.
View Quote

Same experience with a G23 and G35. No problem with ejector.

With a particular load (my 9mm reload) the G35 doesn’t eject 50% of the time using KKM conversion barrel but the G23 with Lone Wolf 9mm barrel is 100% reliable. Haven’t figured that one out yet. Maybe the chamber is a little tighter?

Increasing the charge a little with same bullet and powder ejects fine in the G35 with KKM barrel. I’m
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top